Do you find it difficult to Send money from Venmo to Cash App? Not anymore!
How if we tell you can transfer money from the Cash App with or without a bank account? Is it believable?
Well, then you need to read this article till the end. And you will be a believer!
Table of Contents
If you have ever come across transaction terms, money transfer is the most frequent keyword for you.
All those peer-to-peer money transfer services that allow you to send or receive money securely come from the same crowd. Venmo and Cash apps are elements of the same crowd. Both of these are very popular apps.
Presently there is no shortcut to transfer money from Venmo to the Cash App.
No worries! You can still do it.
Just wait for the trick we have included.
How to transfer money from Venmo to Cash App?
Well. if this is your question, take a deep breath and sit relax. You have banged your head enough in this! It’s our turn.
There are two ways through which you can do this.
- Without a bank account
- With bank account
With the help of a direct deposit
Consider your Cash App account as a bank account now. For those who already own a cash card linked with the Cash app account then it will cut down some steps turning it easier.
Follow the steps below to set up direct deposit for your account.
Note that you must have your account and routing numbers before starting with this.
- Download and open the Cash App on your device. This app is compatible with both iPhone or Android devices.
- Look for the dollar symbol present on the screen. Click on it.
- Near the same dollar symbol, find and click the ‘Cash’ button.
- Then head to ‘Direct Deposit’ < ‘Get Account Number’.
- A pop screen appears. Touch the ‘Enable Account’ option.
- Check your account details shown on the screen. Copy it by ‘Copy Account Details’.
- Next copy down the account number and the routing number as well.
Buy now you have saved all the required details to the clipboard. You can paste it from here whenever required.
Now it’s time to work with Venmo App. If you don’t have the app, download it. You can open it directly through the web browser as well.
Few more steps… and you’re done!
- At the top of the screen, click the three horizontal lines.
- Go to Settings > payments Methods > Add a Bank or Card.
- Choose the required Bank name here.
- Verify the method.
Add the details you have copied on the clipboard. After you have completed this, you can transfer money from Venmo to Cash App.
What about the other process? Yes, you have to involve a bank account here but it’s not that tough!
With the help of a bank account
Follow the same steps as mentioned here to meet your requirements in no time.
Ensure that the internet connection is good or else the transaction may get stuck in between and you’ll have to restart!
Remember, you have to use a bank account that is linked with both apps. If it is not, link it first.
In the Venmo App
- Enter bank details in a Venmo account.
- After verification, click on the 3 horizontal lines.
- Select ‘Manage Balance’ > ‘Transfer Money’.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Choose the transfer type that suits you.
- You can use your debit card or your bank account. Click the most preferred option.
- Before confirmation, double-check the information. Confirm it.
- Tap on the ‘Transfer’ button.
In Cash App
- Find the ‘Balance Tab’ on the home screen and click on it.
- Choose ‘Add Cash’.
- Enter the desired amount.
- You can use any one of PIN or Touch ID to confirm the action.
Congrats! You have successfully transferred money from Venmo App to Cash App.
Hy, My name is Jarvis. I am the owner of this cashappwiki.com website. If you have any queries and want to contact us. Visit our contact us page.