PayPal is the most active money transfer application to date and even in the US. There are thirty million users who are actively using PayPal throughout the globe.
Cash App and PayPal are applications that help its users to transfer money in a secure procedure. Despite its incredible features, the transfer of money between these two applications is not possible as they are not in collaboration. Therefore there is no such way in which you can send or receive money from Cash app to PayPal or from PayPal to Cash app directly.
However, there is a way in which you can transfer money to your account in PayPal. You can transfer the fund from your Cash App to the bank account from where you can transfer it to the PayPal account.
How to add money to your PayPal account from the Bank account?
Since money cannot be transferred directly from cash application to the PayPal account, there is another way round. By following these steps, you can have some backup from your stress.
- Open PayPal in your device
- Go to the home screen of PayPal account
- Click on the tab that reads ‘Add money’ (you will find this below the PayPal balance
- Select the bank account (only if you have more than one account), otherwise, you can skip this step
- Enter the sum that you want to transfer
- Click on the tab that reads ‘Add’
- Check the details of the sum transferred and then click on submit
- You will receive the fund in your PayPal account within three to five business days
Also Check:- Send money through Cash App with Credit Card
How to send money from PayPal to your bank account?
In order to transfer money from PayPal to the Cash app, you will first require to transfer the money to your bank and then proceed with the transfer from the bank to your cash application.
Follow the steps to do so:
- Open PayPal on your device
- Go to the home screen of your PayPal account
- On this page you will find a tab that reads ‘Transfer money’, click on this tab
- Tap on the tab that reads ‘Transfer to your bank’
- Enter the number of your desired fund
- You can check all the information regarding the transfer of money from your bank
- Click on ‘Transfer now’
- Go to your ‘Wallet’ on your PayPal account
- Click on the tab ‘Done’
How to add money from the bank account to the Cash app?
Follow these simple steps:
- Open the Cash Application on your device
- Go to the balance section on your Cash account
- You will be getting pop up options, among them click on the tab that reads ‘Add cash’
- Choose the amount you want to add to your cash application
- Click on the tab that reads ‘Add.
- When you click on the add tab, the sum will be added to your cash app account
- Then you might be asked to confirm the transfer for which you will require to either type the PIN or enter the Touch ID
After this confirmation process, the amount will be transferred to the cash application account. This is the possible way in which you can get the money transferred from the PayPal account to the cash app.
Hy, My name is Jarvis. I am the owner of this cashappwiki.com website. If you have any queries and want to contact us. Visit our contact us page.