Set Up Cash App Account
Cash app is one of the leading apps to send and receive money online. you can pay your monthly bills, dinner payments or your taxi bills with ease by using a cash app to do so. This is a beginner’s guide on how to use the cash app. Here in this blog, we will be talking about everything from how to set up to how to use cash app and how to make payments through it.
How to setup or sign up to a cash app account?
Setting up cash app is a very easy process and is the same for both android and iPhone users. If you are looking for steps to either setup on iPhone or setup on android the below-mentioned steps will help you do it. Follow them as it is and you will be done with the process of setting up your cash app.
- Firstly, you will be asked to enter your email or phone number, its your choice what you go with.
- Then you will be sent a code to your phone number or email depending upon what you have entered earlier, find and enter the code.
- Now you will be asked to enter your debit card information for connecting to your bank account. If you are willing to set up without debit card you can search it up and proceed according to the instructions.
- Enter your full name.
- Make a cash tag which is a unique username of your own that people can use to send you money.
- Lastly, enter your ZIP code and you are all set to make payments. The same steps also work to set up on computer as well.
Setting up cash app for business
The first thing you need to do to setup cash app for business is to create an account either using the application or the website which is cash.app website. you can link the app to either your email or phone number. After you are done with the process of setting up by following the 6 steps mentioned above, you will notice that the accounts are by default set to personal. But it is very easy to change. Find the settings option in the app and click on it. Click on the personal menu and then change the type of the account to business.
Now you should add your business bank account information and then select a branded cash tag that will be easy for customers to recognize. Now you should embed the cash.me link in your respective website. finally, you should start advertising that you accept cash app payments. now your cash app is setup for business.
Cash app for minors
Parents might think it will be easy for them to get their kids a cash app and transfer them money through cash app when needed, but the app sometimes sends notifications for verification that the person using cash app is a major or not, if you are not a major then the money you have in your cash app will not be withdrawable, so cash app setup for minor child is kind of pointless.