Cash app which is a platform for online payments is now advising users to deposit government checks through it, which allows faster as well as easier access to the funds. When doing it in this way the person wouldn’t have to access with a bank. As this is a new feature in the app many of the users might have a slight confusion in how to do it, how to enable check deposits on the cash app? All of these questions in your mind will be clarified in this blog. So, read till the end to know more about How to deposits check on the cash app.
If you have recently gone into the cash app, you would have noticed the pop-ups which explain how to begin getting your checks as well as the payments deposited. And doing all of that without having to wait for the mail with a paper check in it. They have also told that the company is planning on making all the deposit features in the app easily accessible. Over the yearly using the cash app has become very easy and having an account in the cash app is mostly like a bank account because you can get routing and an account number from the cash app to receive payments as well as deposits.
How to enable direct deposits?
Now we will be talking about how to enable direct deposits on cash app?
- Firstly, you need to activate your cash cards to enable direct deposits.
- As soon as you activate your cash cards you will instantly receive your routing numbers as well as your new account.
- If you want to know how to enable mobile deposit on cash app? Through your cash app account and your routing number then:
- Find and click on the banking tab which will be present in the home screen of the cash app.
- When you get into the banking tab select the deposits and transfers button and finally click on copy details, now you are all set to receive direct deposits.
Can you deposit checks on cash app?
Direct deposit is the new feature that cash app has come up with, what it basically means is that you can now have your checks or other types of deposits made directly into your cash app balance.
Any user of cash app gets a notification when a deposit is made to their account, which means that it can be used to make any bill payments or can be sent to a friend. Having this feature combined with the cash app’s debit card basically means that cash app can now provide all the functions a bank can. This also means that you don’t need to deposit checks, so your question, how to enable check deposits on cash app is also answered when you learnt how to enable direct deposits?
Now let’s get into how to activate government check deposit on cash app, you don’t need to go through another process to activate government check deposits, if you have set up your direct deposits then you are all set for this too.