Cash app vs PayPal: While transferring and receiving money for any sort of business or personal deal, one always gets confused about which app to use. With so many apps and so many lucrative offers, it’s very obvious to get confused and we may end up with the wrong app. All we are going to do is regret later. Well, you shouldn’t. In the following article, we have compared the Cash app and the PayPal app. These both apps are equally famous and both have pros and cons.
Below we are discussing pros and cons of both the apps and it totally depends upon you to choose any-
Being established in the year 2009, this US based App is great for sending as well as receiving money.
All you have to do is download this app or you can also use it through the website and sign up for that. Now you can link the credit card or the debit card to your cash app account. You can also link your cash app account to your bank account and start receiving or sending money using this app.
- You don’t get charged for receiving money.
- No charges for sending money if you use your Debit card.
- You can transfer money instantly or within 1-3 days to your bank account.
- You can buy and sell stocks as well as Bitcoins.
- If you are sending money using your credit card, it will charge around 3% fee.
- No Overseas transfer of money.
- This app is compatible with iOS as well as Android.
- Charges around 1.5% per transaction for instant withdrawal.
- Per day transferred limit is 7500$ which is less than other money transferring apps.
Check Reviews about Cash app vs venmo
This is also a US based company and operates through both app and website. Either you have to download the app and make an account or you can sign up through the website. After all this, you can start sending and receiving money through the Paypal app. It is one of the most famous and used apps for transferring money.
- It is compatible with both Android and IOS in mobile phones while you can also use it in a website.
- One can transfer money using credit card ,debit card or even directly through the bank account.
- It doesn’t charge a single penny for any kind of bank transfer.
- One can withdraw money to the bank account instantly or within 1-3 business days.
- The per day transfer limit is 1000$ which is more than the cash app.
- This app allows overseas transfer of money. So now you can receive money from the US, the UK and as many as 200 countries.
- The PayPal comes with an amazing and a very friendly user interface.
- Charges 2.9% + extra 30 cents if you transfer money using a debit card or a credit card.
- For Overseas transfer of money, PayPal app charges 4.4% transaction fee and a fixed fee depending upon the currency.
- Although PayPal doesn’t charge any money for local transfer, many banks charge an electronic transfer fee for transferring the money from PayPal.
So, overall it depends upon the person’s needs and requirements to use the particular app. Both the apps are great and both have pros and cons.